- Come and try a class - Free First class, if pre-booked
- 6 classes to choose from - mornings and evenings
- Beginners and more experienced are most welcome
Tuesday and Thursday evenings
6.45 pm and 8.30 pm
9.30 and 11.15 am
at Long Ditton Parish Hall, (upper Hall), Ewell Road, Long Ditton, Surbiton,KT6 5LE.
Free First class, if pre-booked, so you can decide if this is the class for you! We'll have a chat after class to see how you got on.
To book your free class with Carolyn:
020 8390 9522
Friendly, varied, mixed ability Yoga classes for women and men, taught by a very experienced, enthusiastic and committed teacher.
Fees: First class is free, so you can decide if you like it! Thereafter classes work out at £9.00 per class. I ask students to pay for 10 classes so I spend my time teaching rather than taking money. Fee is pro-rata if you join mid-block of classes.
Parking: Easy, free parking on site and in adjacent roads to the hall (on the corner of Thorkhill and Ewell Roads, Long Ditton KT6 5LE)
I love yoga! I can’t imagine my life without it. It helps keep me fit, flexible, and more relaxed. I love sharing my extensive knowledge. I do my best to make the classes interesting and diverse, including guided colour breathing, asanas (postures), meditation and deep relaxation to the sound of Tibetan Singing Bowls. No two classes will be the same.
I have done extensive training with many tutors, including over a period of 17 years, and with whom I took my yoga teaching qualification, tutors who were taught directly by Mr B K S Iyengar. I am qualified in a diverse range of other complementary therapies. http://www.longdittonyoga.co.uk/tutor.html
My classes are a synthesis of all that I have experienced, my priorities being safety, technical correctness, and that my students enjoy their classes.
My aim is that students will leave each class feeling more calm, revived and having had a good stretch. I also hope that it has been a good investment in their time and both their short and long term health.
I look forward to meeting you.
Would you like:
- to be fitter?
- to be more flexible?
- to improve your health?
- to reduce your stress levels?
- to be more relaxed?
- to exercise in a peaceful environment?
- currently experience back, neck, knee or shoulder problems, aches and pains?
- feel stressed?
- need to start doing some exercise?
- want to start some exercise that is safe?
- need some time out for yourself!! ?
- are friendly
- encourage you to exercise at your own level
- are peaceful and calm but also dynamic
- are well organised
- include guided colour breathing practice, asanas (postures), meditation, deep relaxation snuggled under your blanket, to the sound of Tibetan Singing Bowls, played live by me