Friendly, mixed ability Yoga classes for men and women on:
Tuesday and Thursday evenings and Wednesday mornings
at Long Ditton Parish Hall, Long Ditton, Surbiton,
Chessington, Claygate, East Molesey, Esher, Hinchley Wood, Kingston,New Malden,Southborough, Surbiton, Thames Ditton,Tolworth, West Molesey, Worcester Park.
Easy parking on site and outside the hall
First class free if pre-booked.
Come along and try a class!
Classes work out at £9.00 per class. I ask students to pay for 10 classes so I spend my time teaching rather than taking money. Fee is pro-rata if you join mid-block of classes.
Would you like:
- to be fitter
- to be more flexible
- to improve your health
- to reduce your stress levels
- to be more relaxed
- to exercise in a peaceful environment
- currently experience back, neck, knee or shoulder problems, aches and pains,
- feel stressed
- need to start doing some exercise
- want to start some exercise that is safe
- need some time out for yourself!!
My classes are
- encourage you to exercise at your own level without competition
- peaceful and calm but also dynamic
- well organised
- 15 minutes breathing practice/visualization/re-orientation and centering
- 60 minutes asanas/postures/stretches/breathing practices
- 15 minutes deep relaxation, laying on your mat, wearing warm clothes, snuggled in your blanket, to the sound of Tibetan Singing Bowls, played live by Carolyn
Maybe these are the classes for you?
What is Yoga?
It is a combination of physical poses (asanas) and other practices, including relaxation and, breathing practice (pranayama), which improve the health of the body and mind, promoting a sense of peace and well being.
At the end of your class I hope you will feel like you have had a good stretch, you feel relaxed and energized so you can enjoy the rest of your day.